BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

September 6, 2009

You better watch out!

Is impossible I can forgive someone who have betray me, cursing behind me, humbled me and almost undermined my relationship with my dear one.Yet this person can still have face to look at me. Does he know what shame is? You trying turning everything in wrong situation, make people have negative view on me. Create my bad attitude and sound to my boyfriend. You make our relationship become worst. Makes his friend think that I’m bad. You make I lose trust to everyone even my own boyfriend. Your creation can make him and his friend view how bad am I. How good actors are you. I wonder what you plan to do next? You make me totally change to another person. Treat cool to my boyfriend. Make his friend question him why he still goes on with me. Yet they suggest we just end up. Is it this what you want from me? You smarty. Well I admit I do tell my gang you plan to get other people girlfriend. Don’t you? Nevertheless, your which ear ever hears I say about your plan to her boyfriend? Your plan had let others know because of how you treat her at class and you blame it on me? Saying that I tell others, be the loud speaker.

Please watch out what you have blame on me. I believe one day god will repay everything to you.


1 comments:

Levnn Chiang said...

hey hey cheer up~ don't be triggered by this upset thing..just rock on and live up ^^ the most important is how u look towards urself..not others people perception on u.