BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 21, 2010

20 Jan 2010

I suppose quite free when i realise i still leave few more passes to distribute in the mornig. Dang! 3 o'clock my 'ah head' pass me a document and want me to manage all it proper order and want me to hand up at 4pm. Gosh... From A-Z with 4000++ line, how i going to finish it??? At first she want me finish all only i can go back... Siau meh...Mana boleh habis la kak...Finally she let me off and said no more escape next time. She told me to be ready OT start from next week. OMG! Is not the matter i slow motion finish my work, is the matter they pass those documents to me very late. Just imagine i very free in the mornig, then suddenly i could be very busy till i no time to toilet and drink water. Haiz, actually is not my 'ah head' fault also, Is the exhibitors management problem and make me get involve with this coz they hand in their form very late and the date line already pass thousand hours ago....

0 comments: