BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 23, 2010

The IDIOT one....

There's one very ego ppl post something on facebook and I wonder who he refer to... Something happen in the office today and i believe this suppose under our responsibily to those involved. Yet this guy still have the anger blame on ppl for spreading the news out... I wonder is the whole company staff know bout the incident? YOU never know the whole story behind this and start blaming others with no point. HELLO! Look at yourself first, think what you have done to me. You leaking all my secret to Mars, do you remember?

Hey ppl! Wanna know what he post? Here is it...


Are you happy when you saw something had happened among your friends? Why must you go and spread the news out when something has just happened? Can't you just shut your mouth? ( I think you're the one who should shut your mouth first, you such a untrustable person) Don't you think that, you're also the one who need to be responsible for what has just happening? ( Did I ever said is not under my responsibility? I did said sorry to him. What bout you?) You felt happy when it's happened? (So you felt happy when I and Mars break up?)Sorry for being so straightforward and I did try to stay calm but I just can't stand on what you've done.

0 comments: