BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 5, 2010

Good Morning World ^^

Start to work inside Aquaria in DIY Department only for every Sunday. Cool! Watch different type of fishes swim here and there every minute, sea creatures. Come to my job scope, is actually quite boring. But its only once a week so, guess I'm ok with it ^^
 Monday, 3rd May 2010 OFF!!! Went out shopping with Katryn at Times Square and Sg Wang. Huh. She get herself a new spec which cost her RM608. Wow! Nearly half of her salary gone. Anyway, her power too Geng dy that's why cost so much. Ok.
 Come to Tuesday, 4th May 2010 start to work at a new place as sales executive regarding those PC stuff. Seriously, I have no knowledge bout pc thingy but the boss is kind enough ^^ she let me to learn there from zero. And guess what??? I'm the only girl work there on my first day. Is ok. male and female are the same. So, just pray that I manage to get some sales there to upgrade my experiences >.<
 So, today 5th May 2010 work as usual. Guess I have to terminated here. Got to start work.
 Bye Blog!!!

0 comments: