BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 29, 2010

Miff 2010

Already 4 months work with Miff. Thanks for those experiences and opportunity that I gain throughout these duration. Really appreciates it and special thanks to Tammy's, Cyndy's and Miss Karen's for the advices and lessons that's really valuable for me which I can't purchase even with million of ringgit. They willing to guide us to the right path, spare time to brief us for our understanding so that we won't get scolded by those uneducated exhibitors, when things goes wrong they make it right for us. I do admit i have special care from Tammy's and Cyndy's. They scolds like a Dad, cares like a mom. Lol. And for all Miff staff, million of thanks for all the lessons that I gain here. We fool, play, work and stress together. 
It's really great.. ^.^




0 comments: