BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 25, 2011

Phoebe's way of life ^^

Currently I'm pretty busy to keep updating myself with Gold and Silver news as well as other investment stuff. At first, I got no inspiration how people invest in Gold and Silver till I meet Jonathan Quek, Asia's Youngest Wealth Coach. From there, he educate me how and why people today ought to invest in Gold and Silver instead of keeps their money into saving account as money is just a paper with value. He even assign me to assist him updates new post almost every day in www.SilverMalaysia.com to keep update others people with silver news happening. From there, I discover Silver price goes up much faster than Gold as both are precious metal on the earth.

As a student, I don’t really have much time to spend on myself as I'm part of Segi Entrepreneurship Council (SEC) and I do active on it ^^ I have to join almost every competition and squeeze my brain for new business idea. Basically, it’s HELL after I join them! haha~ There's no full stop but continuous stress, busy and busy. Yet, I learn how to observe other people fury and humour when come to disagreement. Well, to get myself out from this circle, I would just keep my mouth shut, overcome it and try to work on :) One thing I learn from the members there, excuses are bull shit. We should learn to manage our time, basically it’s all about time management. Even the whole world burns down, you still got to get your work done! Therefore, the busy my life, the more I will appreciate every single minute I spare ^^

Apart of my busy life, I got to spare out some of my time with my partner as well. It’s not must but is compulsory for me to do so. From my earlier period, I had gone through numbers of failure in relationship and I don't want keep repeat the same mistake. Failure is torturing when you realize you form it. In order to keeps my present relationship alive, I squeeze out some of my days only for him. Whenever the days out with him, I manage to get myself free from my busy circle, relax and enjoy it ^^ Stressfulness and tension will gone during the moment I spend with him. Thanks dear for understanding my lifestyle and I do hope we would work on it together. I Love You ^^ 


0 comments: