BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 21, 2011

True North Asia

I was given a chance to work as intern even its not my season yet. At first i still doubting should I take this as my very new challenge to enter my life on. huh~ Ya, I do seek for advice from the right person  but I myself already 70% ready to play this game. I realize I would be real damn busy. Come on! I'm still a student and there are pretty mush task I have to handle. My academic come first of cause, families, boyfriend , S.E.C, friends, and my part time job as well~ Frankly, 48 hours a day still wasn't enough for me if I given a chance to readjust time cycle a day >< Well, all this is just about time management!It actually depend how well u management time and spend wisely and how great you wasting your time a day~ Even so, this all should be brave enough to challenge yourself will new things and overcome it as well.
Lets get your leg ready and step into entrepreneur world, the world with high risk and challenging games.
True North Asia, truly gives chances to explore~

0 comments: