BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 21, 2010

PC Fair

First day work at PC fair really blur. I know nothing bout printers. Oh ya, I work for Canon! They sms me to arrive at 9.45am. Gosh! How could i make it on time le??? I got medical check-up on 9.00am at HUKM. Distance from HUKM to Convention center bout 15km(I guess) Lol. Thanks god I finish check-up at 9.15am then still got 30 mins rush to convention center. Reach there before 10am and hardly to get parking from those cheap rate. I have no choice since already late then I force to park inside Convention Center which cost me RM30.50 for whole day.. Huh...Damn Expensive. Ok, back to my job scope. I only manage to sell 2 printers on the first day since i still studying the benefit to use Canon printers. Lol. Come to second day, I reach earlier to get cheap rate parking. So, RM7.00 Per Entry.. Hmmm...Still OK :) and I manage to sell out 5 printers that day. Haha. Got improvement XD Third day sell 13 printers out. Wow. Didn't know my promoting skills gain improvement. Lol. Work 3 days there really tiring. Stand whole day, 'blow water' some more. Some buyers question here question there ended didn't buy. Really want to give them a kick >.< Anyway, three days there I learn a lot from I know nothing to I know everything bout their printers. And Monday have to work as usual at MIFF. Lol. I slept 3 hours there at the sofa. Haha. Guess I really too tired dy. Luckily those seniors not at office. Heh.

0 comments: