BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 22, 2010

19 March 2010

Friday work as usual and Saturday OFF! Yes! After work went to play badminton with ex-KLCC Miff temp staff. Huh! Really fun and I sweat a lot. Back home muscle ache. Lol. Play from 7pm to 9pm at The Challenger (somewhere near my house). First time been there, hmm... the environment there quite good but the location like... (I didnt catch sight of it although I pass by there many time). So, after game we went for dinner+supper at MTK food court at Taman Awana. Eat half way then suddenly rain and we got to bring our dishes and get places inside the shop as before this we sit at the open area. Haha. After dinner+supper, Joshua Lan send me back and I so 'big head prawn' leave my wallet inside his car. So he bring it back to me later on as he travel to and fro from his house. Haha. So paiseh but really thanks so much ya ^.^

0 comments: