BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 17, 2010

KLCC

Time at Convention Center really fast... Very enjoy there and of cause learn a lot from there yet those experiences you can purchase with money no matter how much you pay on it.; I mean not everyone will given this opportunity to handle this event. thanks to my senior anyway, although things I handle just minor but I gain a lot from there. Really appreciate and thanks so much... There I meet lots of new friends with different kinds of character and you won't feel boring to mix with them. All are friendly and really helpful. At there, I in charge with daily stock (sounds like logistic management...lol).Just imagine those stuff are really heavy and I can't just move it by my own but luckily I have them, those very helpful friends.






0 comments: