BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 22, 2010

Levnn's house warming

No work on Saturday. Huh. Feeling so great. Haha. Doing nothing at home whole day time. At night went to Levnn's house warming party. Hmm...Met numbers of my primary friends. Don't really recognize them as we long time didn't contact each other. But we use to play 'ice n water' and  'kejar kejar' last time during recess at dataran. Haha. We climb the half hill but I always sit at the half hill pondok coz I don't know how to climb. Lol. So stupid. But then one day I manage to climb le. Huh... and nearly fall also. Heh. 8 years pass and everything like tape, play back our pass, our childhood memory. Thanks Levnn's by the way for inviting me. although I feel shy at first coz I'm the only girl there, but everything seem fine after that. Haha. Your friends are great especially the one telling me those lame jokes. Lol. One of it really disgusting. Hmmm... Anyway, I do really enjoy my time there and thanks for fetching me to and fro. Next time pay a visit to my house since we live quite near. Wakaka.

0 comments: