BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 22, 2010

Fun days

Having fun days at office for this few day... Some 'tai lap yer' went to China for the exhibition there. So, that's means I can do my work freely although really many admission forms waiting to key-in. Gosh 2000++ forms le... Haha. This all not the problem. I can access to msn and facebook for these days. Heh. Gonna upgrade my Restaurant City as I abandoned it few months ago. Lol. Sometimes working is really fun and enjoyable than study. Sincerely, stop study and start permanent work really cross upon my mind. Lol. When come to think of it deeply, lack of one cert will vanish my future. NO NO NO!!! Must study first and permanent work later. So, I will pick Marketing & Business course at Segi College Kuala Lumpur. Marketing sounds fun and I guess I will enjoy my college life at there later. Lol. 3 years course duration not that short not that long. Can graduate at age of 23. Haha. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

0 comments: