BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 30, 2010

28 MARCH 2010




Wake at 6.30am, took my bath, get dress up in sport shirt and jog to Taman Awana. Taman Awana is actually not far away from my house, erm.. walking distance bout 5-8 minutes. OK! Back to main point >.< Plan for this morning is… HIKE, hike and eat! We gonna explore Bukit Putih this morning ^.^ Credit to Cyndy, Vi Vian, Joshua, Wai Siong and ME for participated and those who didn’t, we will organize again ya. Better luck then. Especially Daniel, he damn sad when his dad don’t allow him go. Siap-siap msg me what ‘tools’ should bring then ended ‘bayang pun tak nampak’ on that day. Well, we start at 7.30am since someone late as we actually planned for 7.00am. Hike all the way up and down, up and down then finally reached Station 2. HUH! Rested, and we proceed to Station 3. But pity to Cyndy and Vi Vian coz they can’t hold anymore… So, only me, Joshua, and Wai Siong proceed XD. Extremely steep coz I never hike that deep inside before. Took bout 1 hour + and we finally reach Station6. HUH! Last station le… BRAVO! Rested 10 minutes there then we find our way out with different direction, thought it would be nearer as we told by others. BUT… that was even worst than the way we use before this. TOTALLY different and tiring. I got to request 1 min rest whenever I can’t hold. While on the way out, there’re some monkeys follow behind us. GOSH!!! How could this happen! We have no weapon to protect ourselves, not even a stick!!! I was extremely scare but can’t run coz the way very steep and I could hardly walk. Nervous, scare, tired all comes together and don’t even dare take a minute rest. 15 minutes climax time and finally we escape >< Huh… relieved. Pity to Cyndy and Vi Vian coz waited us nearly 2 hours and we finally finish at 11.00am ^.^ Headed to Taman Connaught for our breakfast+lunch.




At night went to night market with Wayee, although really tired but I already promise will go there with her. So, bought something to eat since I  haven had my dinner yet >.< half way there then suddenly rain.. huh. As we didnt bring umbrella along, so we walk in to 7-eleven for shelter. 

0 comments: